CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 514213B
CC No. 01-63351
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: SHAWNTEIA MARIE DANMAE CHERITY CINNCEAR PRINCESS VENYEAH JOHNSON aka SHAWNTEIA JOHNSON
1. To: MARIO DOE (an Unknown Father) and anyone claiming to be a parent of: SHAWNTEIA MARIE DANMAE CHERITY CINNCEAR PRINCESS VENYEAH JOHNSON aka SHAWNTEIA JOHNSON born on: 12/10/2002, at: UCSD MEDICAL CENTER; San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 10/15/2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 1
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recom-mendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attor-ney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: August 7, 2003
By SERELLA D. O'DEA, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN685841 JOHNSON Aug 11,18,25, Sep 1, 2003-k109174
FOR FREEDOM FROM PARENTAL CUSTODY AND CONTROL
(Family Code 7880,7881,7882)
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
2851 Meadowlark Drive
San Diego, California 92123
CASE NUMBER: A 50369
Matter of: Petition to declare Richard Bidwell Warren Schell, Male Minor, free from the custody and control of his father, James Earl Schell
To: JAMES EARL SCHELL
YOU ARE HEREBY advised that you are required to appear in the Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of San Diego, at the Court Room of Department No. ONE, located at 2851 MEADOWLARK DRIVE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92123-2792 on ,FRIDAY OCTOBER 24, 2003, at 9:00 A.M., to show cause, if you have any, why, (names) RICHARD BIDWELL WARREN SCHELL minor(s) should not be declared free from parental custody and control (*for the purpose of placement for adoption) as requested in the petition. The presence of the minor child(ren) is required by statute.
You are advised that if the parent(s) are present at the time and place above stated the judge will read the petition and if requested may explain the effect of the granting of the petition and if requested the judge shall explain any term or allegation contained therein and the nature of the proceeding, its procedures and possible consequences and may continue the matter for not more than 30 days for the appointment of counsel or to give counsel time to prepare.
The court may appoint counsel to represent the minor whether or not the minor is able to afford counsel. If any parent appears and is unable to afford counsel, the court shall appoint counsel to represent each parent who appears unless such representation is knowingly and intelligently waived.
If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your pleading, if any, may be filed on time.
KENNETH E. MARTONE,
CLERK OF THE
By Anna Garza,
ATTORNEY FOR Petitioner
Garrison Klueck, CFLS #128933
Law & Mediation Office of Garrison Klueck
7435 University Av., Suite 201
La Mesa, CA 91941
Pub. August 18,25,Sept. 1,8-k109237
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in September 2003|
2003 Public Notices