Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 0516470ABCD
COCO Number: 06-68688
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: HALEY JO HAINES; JILLIAN JO HAINES; EVAN ROBERT HAINES, TAYLOR JO HAINES
1. To: JASON ROBERT HAINES aka JASON R. HAINES aka JASON HAINES and anyone claiming to be a parent of: HALEY JO HAINES, aka HALEY J. HAINES aka HALEY HAINES; JILLIAN JO HAINES aka JILLIAN J. HAINES aka JILLIAN HAINES; EVAN ROBERT HAINES aka EVAN R. HAINES aka EVAN HAINES; TAYLOR JO HAINES aka TAYLOR J. HAINES aka TAYLOR HAINES born on: HAILEY JO HAINES - August 16, 1999; JILLIAN JO HAINES - August 31, 2000; EVAN ROBERT HAINES - July 2, 2002; TAYLOR JO HAINES - October 19, 2003, at: HALEY JO HAINES - Denver, Colorado; JILLIAN JO HAINES - Alegent Mercy Hospital, Council Bluffs, Iowa; EVAN ROBERT HAINES - Trinity Med Cntr-N. Campus, Davenport, Iowa; TAYLOR JO HAINES - Grossmont Hospital, La Mesa, California
2. A hearing will be held on: November 18, 2013 at: 8:00 a.m. in Dept: 6 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: August 30, 2013
By CRISTINA ALCANTARA, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub Sep 5, 12, 19, 26 -00113935