Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
SUMMONS (FAMILY LAW)
SUPERIOR COURT OF
COUNTY OF LINCOLN
In re the Marriage of :
Belva Jean Johnson
James Leroy Johnson Respondent.
TO THE RESPONDENT: James Leroy Johnson
1. The petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting:
that your marriage be dissolved.
2. The petition also requests that the Court grant the following relief:
Approve a parenting plan or residential schedule for the dependent children.
3. You must respond to this summons by serving a copy of your written response on the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons (60 days after the 7th day of September, 2006), the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree and approve or provide for other relief requested in the petition. In the case if a dissolution of marriage, the court will not enter the final decree until at least 90 days after service and filing. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered.
4. Your written response to the summons and petition must be on form WPF DR 01.0300, Response to Petition (Domestic Relations). Information about how to get this form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court at the address below, or by contacting the Office of the Administrator for the Courts at (360)705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage: http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms
5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your written response, if any, ma y be served on time.
6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested.
This summons is issued pursuant to RCE 4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the state of Washington.
/s/ Belva Jean Johnson
Lincoln County Superior Court
Clerk of the Court
P.O. Box 68
Davenport, WA 99122
Belva Jean Johnson
4415 Rosedale St. #21
Gigharbor, WA 98335
Pub. Sept 7, 14, 21, 28-00012380