Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF BULK SALE
(UCC Sec. 6101 et seq and B & P 24074 et seq)
Escrow No. 8463-SD
(1) Notice is hereby given to creditors of the within named Seller that a bulk sale is about to be made of the assets described below:
(2) The name(s) and business address(es) of the seller(s) is: NUGENT'S FAMOUS FOOD INC, A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, 12015 SCRIPPS HIGHLAND DR, SAN DIEGO, CA 92131
(3) The location in California of the chief executive office of the seller is: 12015 SCRIPPS HIGHLAND DR, SAN DIEGO, CA 92131
(4) The name(s) and business address(es) of the buyer(s) are: ETHERKANO, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, 12015 SCRIPPS HIGHLAND DR, SAN DIEGO, CA 92131
(5) The location and general description of the assets to be sold: LEASEHOLD INTEREST, GOODWILL, FURNITURE, FIXTURES, EQUIPMENT and Transfer of ON SALE GENERAL EATING PLACE, LICENSE NUMBER 47-427525 of that certain business known as: NUGENT'S FISHGRILLE located at 12015 SCRIPPS HIGHLAND DR, SAN DIEGO, CA 92131
(6) The anticipated date of the bulk sale is MARCH 15, 2013 at the office of: CENTENNIAL ESCROW INC, 220 W. GRAND AVE, STE 100, ESCONDIDO, CA 92025, Escrow No. 8463-SD, Escrow Officer: SUSAN D'SPAIN
(7) Claims may be filed with Same as 6 above. CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL ESCROW HOLDER IS NOTIFIED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CONTROL OF THE TRANSFER OF THE PERMANENT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE TO THE BUYER.
(8)The bulk sale IS NOT subject to California Uniform Commercial Code Section 6106.2, but is subject to Section 24074 of the Business and Professions Code.
(9) Listed by the Seller, all other business names and addresses used by the Seller within three years before the date such list was sent or delivered to the Buyer are:
Dated: JANUARY 8, 2013
LA1264630 DAILY TRANSCRIPT 1/30/13 -00107267