The San Diego County Apartment Association welcomed its new board of directors and executive officers at its annual membership meeting last week.
The volunteer board will set the agenda and guide the association’s work over the next year.
New directors include the following:
• Paulette Green of Fairfield Residential Co.
• Kendra Bork of Cambridge Management Group Inc.
• Melissa Deen of Sunrise Management
• Craige Walker, an independent owner
• Gail Scott of Lincoln Military Housing
• Ana Alarcon of FBS Property Management
• Athan Ranglas of R&V Management Corp.
The following directors will continue two-year terms:
• Carroll Whaler of H.G. Fenton Co.
• Carol Crossman, an independent owner
• Jack Nooren of NAI San Diego
• Robert Nida, an independent owner
• John Modlin, an independent owner
• Rick Snyder of R.A. Snyder Properties, Inc.
• Kristy Blair of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
• Mark Feinberg of Heinz & Feinberg
The board also welcomed its new slate of executive officers:
• President Jeff Hickox of RG Investment Real Estate Services, Inc.
• President-elect Christine LaMarca of the The Kevane Co.
• Vice President Christian Davis of Pinnacle Management
• Secretary Scott Cook of Sperry Van Ness Asset Advisory Group, an independent owner
• Treasurer Nichole Lawhon of For Rent Media Solutions
• Legislative Chair Kendra Bork of Cambridge Management Group, Inc.
• Immediate Past President Robert Nida, an independent owner
All contents herein copyright San Diego Source ® 1994-2021