CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) San Diego has announced its 2012 board of directors.
The newly elected board members include:
* President: Tiffany English, director interior architecture and design of Ware Malcomb Architects.
* President-elect: Kellie Hill, account executive of Unisource Solutions.
* First vice president, membership: Lindsey Smith, broker office division at Cassidy Turley BRE Commercial.
* Second vice president sponsorship: Debra Aitken, assistant vice president of corporate real estate facilities at California Bank & Trust.
* Treasurer: Jennifer Shumaker, assistant controller at Douglas Allred Co.
* Secretary: Debbie Curtis, manager corporate and lease administration at Janez Group.
* Director of education/programs: Amanda Chandler, business development director at Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects.
* Director of marketing communications: Jill Hogan, of West Coast Retail Management.
* Director of special events: Amber Mauer, business development director at Miller Hull Partnership.
* National delegate: Angela Rauzi, director of business development Dowling Construction.
Christina Denning, a partner with the law firm of Higgs Fletcher & Mack, has received her OSHA 10 Certification.
The training is designed for construction employees, supervisors, safety coordinators and others who have ties to the building industry.
Vanessa Holmes has been hired by Cavignac & Associates as an account manager.
Her prior insurance career experience was as a property and casualty team account manager for Woodruff-Sawyer & Co., a risk management and insurance brokerage firm in San Francisco, where she was employed for nearly six years.