It’s a new era for doing business in California. Climate change, green chemistry, water quality, health, safety and security programs are all having a profound impact, creating both new opportunities and challenges. California businesses are already out in the forefront, leading the way on developing sustainable business practices and incorporating continuous improvements throughout their facilities and operations.
This “Navigating in an Ever-Greening World” conference will provide businesses with a broad overview of what is new, what has changed and what to expect in the future. Conference attendees will learn about the latest legislatively mandated programs, regulatory trends and best practices from top agency regulatory officials, industry colleagues and environmental experts. Issues will be examined in-depth as we look at the science, the public policy and the politics.
We welcome your attendance and participation in California’s only Statewide Environmental Summit.
- Jack Stewart, California Manufaturers & Technology Association
- Doug Casey, Industrial Environmental Association
-Lisa Johnson, Chemical Industry Council of California
- Mike Rogge, California Manufaturers & Technology Association
- Patti Krebs, Industrial Environmental Association
- John Ulrich, Chemical Industry Council of California