For more than 50 years, MWH has been a devoted partner to the National Defense Industrial Association, delivering projects worldwide for a broad range of U.S. federal clients.
As a company we provide energy and sustainability consulting, program and project management, mission support, asset management, real estate consulting, environmental, engineering, design and construction services. By developing an intimate knowledge of our client's specific processes and issues, we help solve mission-specific challenges and enable them to improve operations.
Honored for excellence by top industry institutions and publications such as Engineering News-Record (ENR), we are consistently ranked as a top firm, leading our industry in the wet infrastructure sectors we serve. Our federal-specific experience includes: * Environmental planning and compliance, for ongoing regulatory compliance or facilitate cost-effective closures;
* Water resources and geotechnical engineering;
* Water and wastewater technology, in which MWH is ranked No.1 by ENR;
* Site closure and waste management, including environmental remediation and restoration services;
* Design-build construction, through our broad range of both engineering and heavy civil construction experience;
* Security/vulnerability assessments, bringing our worldwide experience to bear in helping clients reduce risk;
* Project management and training, using our skilled resources to help assist our clients in completing projects on time and within budgets.
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colo., MWH is a global, full-service engineering, construction and strategic consulting company with more than 7,000 employees located in 38 countries worldwide. To learn more about MWH, visit mwhglobal.com or call Kristie L. Casarez, PE, at 858-751-1235.