RPC Property Tax Advisors (RPC) has announced the new RPC Partners Program, designed to benefit commercial property owners who are over-assessed in their property taxes, according to Ken Sullivan, managing principal of RPC Property Tax Advisors, a San Diego-based commercial property tax refund and reduction expert.
“By reaching out to commercial real estate managers and brokers, accounting professionals, and law firms with the RPC Partners Program, both property taxpayers and the aforementioned professionals benefit,” Sullivan said. “By developing strategic relationships with commercial real estate-related service providers, this helps RPC spread the word about reducing one of the property owner’s largest reoccurring expenses -- property taxes.”
Trusted since 1989, RPC services all 58 California counties and has successfully prosecuted more than 1,000 commercial property tax appeals, saving property owners millions of dollars in tax assessments.
RPC brings extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of the assessment appeal process. With a staff consisting of former commercial county assessors, real estate appraisers, and seasoned commercial management and acquisition professionals, RPC has earned the respect of various county assessors and assessment appeals board members. RPC has developed a unique proprietary appeal process, enhancing professional relationships with the various appeals board staff members. RPC is familiar with the day-to-day workings of the county’s staff, therefore making their jobs in processing appeals much easier.
How the RPC Partners Program works:
• Partners can now offer property tax assessment appeals to their clients. RPC becomes the partner’s back office or processing team, without the costly overhead.
• Partners do not have to go down the long road or “school of hard knocks” in trying to learn 58 different county tax appeal processing requirements.
• Partners benefit from our professional county relationships, which has been built over 22 years.
• Partners benefit from the efficiencies of RPC’s proprietary appeal processing system.
• Partners benefit by offering an additional value-added service, which provides an additional revenue stream to their business.
• The Partners Program provides an additional reason to contact current clients and to generate new ones.
RPC will design and provide a professional information landing Web page, secure a “No Cost Property Review” form and an auto response reply in your website’s theme. Clients simply click the partners property tax appeal link and they are taken to your landing page to receive more information, click a button to request a “No Cost Property Tax Review,” and then click to submit and they will receive a confirmation notice and a link back to your home page.
The No Cost Property Tax Review takes three to five business days to complete and is then forwarded to partners office for client presentation.
The Partners Program can be customized depending on the level of involvement partners wish to have in the process.
“Of course the biggest winners are the taxpayers receiving tax relief in this tough real estate market,” Sullivan said.
For more information about the RPC Partners Program, call 800-540-3900 or visit rpcpropertytax.com.