Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF) operates out of 20 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF offers clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform, including seven specific business lines:
* Debt placement
* Investment sales
* Advisory services
* Private equity and corporate finance
* Structured finance
* Loan sales
* Loan servicing
HFF and its predecessor companies came together in 1998, and to date have closed approximately $290 billion in more than 13,000 transactions for all commercial real estate property types. HFF has more than 187 transaction professionals and 200 support associates involved in originating, structuring and placing debt and equity transactions. The firm maintains formal, long-term relationships with the nation's largest providers of capital including lenders, investors, developers, owners and advisers. HFF's professionals have executed debt and equity transactions for virtually every type of real estate and real estate-related asset including debt placements, equity investments, mergers of real estate companies, and partnership recapitalizations. Transactions range from $1 million to more than $2.2 billion.
HFF maintains a loan servicing portfolio with a balance of $26.6 billion on more than 2,000 loans as of Dec. 31, 2011. In December 2009, HFF became a rated "primary" and "special servicer" by Fitch Ratings.
* Primary servicer rating of CPS2
* Special servicer rating of CSS3
Additionally, HFF is a FNMA-approved Correspondent and is a leading Program Plus Seller/Servicer with Freddie Mac.
HFF continually ranks among the best in the capital markets industry with recent honors including:
* No.1 Financial Intermediary during 2010 (National Real Estate Investor, Mortgage Bankers Association, Midwest Real Estate News);
* No.1 Top Broker of Malls for the first half 2011 (Real Estate Alert);
* No. 2 Top Multifamily Broker for first half 2011 (Real Estate Alert);
* No.3 Top Overall Broker for first half 2011 (Real Estate Alert);
* No. 3 Top Brokers of Shopping Centers in the first half 2011 (Real Estate Alert);
* No.3 Top Office Broker for first half 2011 (Real Estate Alert).
HFF conducted its initial public offering in February 2007, trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HF. The joint book-running managers for the IPO were Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and the co-managers for the offering were Banc of America Securities LLC, Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. and Lehman Brothers Inc. For more information on the firm, visit hfflp.com.
Submitted by Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.