Join the U.S. Department of Commerce, US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, CMTC - California Manufacturing Technology Consulting, Tijuana Economic Development Corporation (DEITAC), and Center for International Trade Development on a trade mission to the most important manufacturing supply chain trade show in Northwest Mexico -BajaMak - which will be held in Tijuana, Mexico.
The trade show and expo emphasizes the maquiladora supply industry in the Baja California border region and will feature five specialized industries exhibiting their current needs for their manufacturing plants in Mexico. These industries include: Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Products, Metal/Mechanical, and Electronics.
Companies participating in the trade mission will receive:
* Half booth at BajaMak Trade Show (Includes: nameplate, table, 2 chairs, and electrical outlet)
* Two manufacturing plant tours (aerospace and medical)
* Transportation to and from event and manufacturing tours
* Networking reception with industry representatives
* Trade Assistance before, during, and after the event
* Overview of Baja California Economic Development