Over the past two decades, the city of Temecula has evolved into an innovative, dynamic city and a regional economic center for Southwest Riverside County, all while retaining its small-town feeling and character.
Designated as one of the top 20 least-expensive cities to do business in California by the Kossmont-Rose Institute, and located in a California State designated Innovation Hub (iHub) and San Diego’s Foreign Trade Zone, Temecula remains an ideal city for relocating, expanding, and developing a business in Southern California. The city offers a variety of business resources and incentives to new and existing businesses operating in Temecula:
* Flat business license fee of $36 and businesses pay no utility use tax.
* Fast-track permitting and review/pre-development meetings: provide no-cost review and detailed analysis of plans before formally submitted to the city.
* Site selection assistance: provide advice on zoning code, permitting process, and sites for consideration to assist in making the best decision for business location.
* Business liaison service: the city’s Economic Development Division offers a reliable, single point of contact through every stage of the process.
* Temecula Valley Entrepreneur’s Exchange: a technology business incubator and regional business resource center dedicated to providing a single point of contact for a variety of business services, including one-on-one business consultations and business related seminars.
* Business contracting and procurement: access to the city’s official electronic bidders list to competitively bid on orders, contracts and projects.
* Internship placement: A city-wide program to assist local businesses in obtaining skilled interns seeking to gain professional experience while attending school.
We invite you to experience everything that our incredible city has to offer. Less than 60 miles north of San Diego and 90 miles northeast of Los Angeles, Temecula is noted for its safe community as one of America’s Safest Cities, top school district, diverse shopping/dining options and beautiful master-plan residential communities. It is with these attractive qualities and high level of customer service that businesses are continually drawn to Temecula. The city of Temecula strives to be a well-rounded community, and setting the stage for an excellent quality of life for both residents and companies is our business.