CIRE Partners is a full-service investment firm based in La Jolla, comprised of highly skilled professionals assisting clients nationwide. The company's mission is to provide clients with the highest level of professional advisory services to accurately meet their real estate investment goals. They are focused on building long-term client relationships through honest evaluation and innovative strategies to create and preserve wealth for clients’ Commercial Investment Real Estate portfolios.
CIRE Partners provide services to investors nationwide, including institutions and developers; moreover, typical clients are private investors and partnerships that have their own capital at risk for the purpose of building and preserving personal wealth. They recognize that every dollar counts and confidence in their investment professional is paramount.
Requirements for each investor may vary, but quality representation remains constant. We live in a rapidly changing world and having a trusted adviser is critical. CIRE professionals have real-time market knowledge and comprehensive understanding of how commercial real estate is working, capital is trading, and markets are evolving. CIRE Partners' investment professionals have achieved extraordinary results for their clients with more than $1 billion in represented transactions.
CIRE professionals' local market knowledge, nationwide reach, and leading market research create a custom, comprehensive marketing plan to achieve the objectives of their clients. They implement a technology package, resources and approach that ensures maximum results and value are achieved on every assignment. They maintain clear standards of professionalism, competency and client service, to which every investment professional is held accountable.
Advisory/brokerage services include:
· Identify target market and opportunity
· Maximum exposure throughout nationwide market
· Aggressive marketing and competitive pricing
· Constant contact and feedback to make the market
· Individual and portfolio valuation
· Due diligence management
· Financial analysis and strategy
· Proactive target campaigns focused on buyer criteria
Special asset services
· Loss mitigation strategy for owners/investors
· Short-sale assistance and deficiency negotiations
· Note sale and OREO acquisition/disposition
· BPO/BOV analysis for institutions and investment groups
1031/1033 exchange execution
· Exclusive exchange buyer representation
· Access to large pool of replacement assets
· Professional timeline management
· Proactive property identification through national networking
Contact (858) 367-5885, CIREPartners.com.