BOMA San Diego promotes the interests of a changing commercial real estate industry by encouraging partnerships in professional development, networking and advocacy.
Founded in 1963, the San Diego Building Owners and Managers Association is the largest local professional association devoted exclusively to the commercial office building industry. BOMA San Diego has more than 300 members representing all facets of the commercial real estate industry, including property managers, facility managers, owners, asset managers, engineers and leasing brokers. Combined, these individuals represent more than 56 million square feet of office space in San Diego.
Companies providing products and services to office building managers are also represented in BOMA San Diego and include leading industries in energy, law, telecommunications, contracting and maintenance.
Today, BOMA San Diego is considered one of the most active BOMA chapters in the United States. The organization sponsors monthly luncheon meetings with leading industry speakers, publishes an online monthly newsletter and calendar, conducts educational programs to promote professional competency, hosts two annual awards competitions and sponsors various charitable and member events, including an annual golf tournament.
The local BOMA San Diego chapter is led by a 12-member Board of Directors and supported by 17 committee chairs and active volunteers. The chapter is also a strong advocate for the commercial real estate industry and conducts a well-organized lobbying program to research and promote its views before legislative officials in San Diego and Sacramento.
The San Diego Chapter of BOMA is a member of BOMA International. Founded in 1907, BOMA International is the oldest and largest trade association devoted exclusively to the commercial office building industry. Recognized as the industry's most reliable information resource, BOMA International provides vital solutions, peer networks, educational opportunities, and product and service information for more than 17,000 members on six continents.
For more information, visit bomasd.org.
Call for membership
With more than 300 members, BOMA is the leading commercial real estate association in San Diego County. The organization’s mission is to promote the interests of a changing commercial real estate industry by encouraging partnerships in professional development, networking and advocacy.
The benefits of BOMA San Diego membership include:
· Direct involvement with community leaders and a business network of commercial real estate industry professionals.
· Current and timely industry information and advance notice of legislative, regulatory and code issues, and national standards.
· Online access to BOMA's resource information via the Internet through email and BOMA's website, bomasd.org.
· Inclusion in the BOMA San Diego directory, as well as a listing in BOMA International's Who's Who in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
· Member-only discounts on the purchase of BOMA publications, BOMA sponsored activities, and discounted advertising rates in the BOMA newsletter.
· Discounted purchase of the Experience Exchange Report (EER). The EER provides building operation income and expense data for private and government office buildings in local and national markets.
· Exclusive opportunity to participate in BOMA’s comprehensive local sponsorship program offering direct marketing access to the membership.
If you are interested in learning more about BOMA San Diego or to request a new member application, please contact the BOMA San Diego Office at (619) 243-1817 or visit bomasd.org.
To become a BOMA member, fill out our application on the BOMA San Diego website, bomasd.org
BOMA San Diego
P.O. BOX 121166
San Diego, CA 92112-1166