San Diego-based NoteVault, a provider of voice-to-text-based mobile reporting solutions for the commercial construction industry, has announced a new integration with Box, an online content sharing company.
The new integration -- available on Box OneCloud, an ecosystem of integrated mobile apps -- enables construction workers on the jobsite to record a report with NoteVault, which is then automatically filed and indexed in Box for easy accessibility, sharing and collaboration across the entire organization.
With the new NoteVault and Box integration, construction companies will now be able to:
* curate observations in real-time with pictures as they occur;
* instantly share reports with key stakeholders;
* conduct full text content search within NoteVault PDFs for Box business customers;
* obtain immediate electronic approvals for change orders;
* store contractors’ information with easy access for 10 years;
* create reports that are date and time stamped with weather conditions automatically incorporated; and,
* track labor, materials and equipment.
“NoteVault for Box enables everyone in an organization, from the ‘boots on the ground’ to the CEO, to access, manage and distribute much needed reports with ease and minimal paperwork,” said Peter Lasensky, CEO of NoteVault. “Partnering with Box makes perfect sense, not only because of our complimentary and mission-critical capabilities, but also for our shared focus in making our products simple to use.”